Save the date! Saturday 13-February-2021
- Release tension in your mind and body
- Revitalize connective tissues
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Let your breath show you the way
- Calm your mind
- Be in the present moment
Winter is a wonderful time for a nurturing Yin practice. The darker and colder days bring an opportunity to turn inward, physically, mentally and emotionally in order to make changes for Spring to come.
Join Nadja for a transformational afternoon of mental and physical recharge. We will move through a gentle flow, stretching the muscles, and preparing the body for the stillness of yin yoga and breathwork.
Do you feel?:
- PHYSICALLY tired, dealing with muscular aches, joint discomfort and lack of mobility.
- ENERGETICALLY drained, lethargic during your day even though you are resting.
- MENTALLY stressed with all that is going on not just at home but around the world.
Don’t despair, there is a way to get out of this rut, you are not alone!
- BringTRANQUILITY to yourself by calming the central nervous system.
- Find MINDFULNESS for the mind by bringing awareness to the breath.
- Create a BALANCED lifestyle by connecting the body and mind.
- ENERGIZE your body by tapping into the 12 Meridians.
- Bring MOBILITY and STABILITY to your life, by easing into a practice.
Yin Yoga Session
You will need:
- Yoga mat
- 3 Blankets
- Bolster or pillows
- Two blocks
- Eye pillow
- Sandbags (optional)
- Comfortable clothing (layers)
- Feel free to bring a cup of your favorite warm drink (tea, chai, warm water with lemon, etc.)
As we are opting to do our part keeping this event virtual, seats are limited for a more intimate and personalized experience. Sign up today to reserve your spot!
All Levels are welcome.
We look forward to seeing you!
Price: $40 (online zoom)
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2021
Time: 4pm – 6pm
Feel free to come in 10 minutes before the event, to set up, start connecting with our community or simply getting in the zone for relaxation.